Sunday, November 27, 2011

Portland

On October 17th, I flew out to Portland, Oregon to hang out with Jon. Jon was there for work and I like to explore so I came too. I explored the city while Jon was working and then explored with him once he was done working.

I would say that the most eventful time during this week was when I got off the plane and I had a call from a recruiter at Target. She was calling to offer me a JOB! So she offered me the job and I ran all over the city trying to get my drug test done within 24hours. But I got it in and then had to call my other job to put in my two weeks... that was a hard phone call and not the way I would like to end a job but I did what I had to do and now I have a fancy new job downtown and closer to home.

The rest of the week I relaxed, read a couple of books and drank a lot of coffee. Just my kind of week. Plus it was nice to get a vacation in before the new job. At night, Jon and I would walk around the city.


One night we found this really good bewery that not only had good beer but awesome food.




Of course we had to go to Voodoo Donuts too!



The last day we rented a car and drove outside the city and found a bunch of beatiful waterfalls.



Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment