Friday, April 22, 2011

One of those cute stories

This story happened 2 weeks ago but I just got around to posting it...

One Tuesday night I had a dream that Jon purposed to me again. It was kinda weird because we were already married and he just decided to do it again and give me a new ring. The ring he gave me in my dream was the most beautiful ring I had ever seen but that's besides the point. In my dream since I already have my engagement ring and wedding band on my left hand I decided to wear my "new" engagement ring on my right hand.

I woke up kinda wanting the ring I dreamt about.

So when I got home, I told Jon about my dream and jokingly told him that I would like the ring from my dream. We both laughed about it and said maybe one day I could get a ring for my right hand.
Fast forward to bed time and I am ready to go to sleep because I get up before Jon. And Jon decided to show me a clip of the song "Friday"

I get annoyed and turn around to go to bed. And Jon says "Hey wait I want to show you something else" So I turn back around and he's holding a bag from Arthur's Jewelers and inside is a RING! He told me that he bought it and was saving it for a special night with dinner and flowers but that this day was just too perfect because I had a dream that he gave me another ring. What a surprise! Totally was not expecting that. It's obviously not the ring from my dreams but it matches a necklace Jon gave me so that's pretty cool too.


PS I have like the most amazing husband ever. How man guys buy rings and stuff to plan to give to their girls on a random night? Like my birthday is not for 3 more months and Valentines day is over. Spoiled Rotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment