Thursday, April 12, 2012

Downstairs Bathroom

I actually completed one of my projects! I am surprised and proud of myself for completing it so quickly. I think the main reason was that I thought it was too cold to garden and I don’t want to work in the office. Plus remolding the bathroom is a lot more fun!

Last Friday we went to Menards and picked up all the materials. Saturday I painted the walls. Sunday was Easter so it had the whole day to dry. Tonight I put up the finishing touches.

I chose a bolder color for the bathroom. My inspiration was my bridesmaid dresses. I have a few pictures of our wedding hanging in the bathroom and I thought this might make the pictures stand out. I did not do a great job painting but that’s ok. I’m the one who sees all the flaws and if I’m ok with looking at them then everyone one should not care. Once the walls were painted I went through all my decorations that I like but do not have a place to put and started hanging them on the walls. I think I need a new curtain but otherwise I like it. What do you think?

Before



After




Wall you see when walking into bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment