Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Projects

Since we have had such nice weather lately I am really getting anxious to start working on projects around the house. I have a ton of ideas of things I want to do but never actually do them. Since I’m feeling motivated I figure I should write them down and maybe I will actually complete them.

Garden

The first project is my garden! Every summer as I was growing up I helped my mom with her garden. Now that I have my own house I would like to have my own garden. I started some seeds inside which are growing extremely fast. I would love to plant these outside but first I need to decide where my garden should go, get all the tools and start getting the ground ready.

Downstairs Bathroom

When we bought the house I quickly chose colors for each room and then decided that I didn’t like any of the colors and want to change them all. The room that bothers me the most is the downstairs bathroom. Right now it’s painted light blue – I’m hoping to change that to something bold and I little more interesting.

Organize the Office

Eek! Is what I say every time I see/walk past/look at/think about this room. It’s a mess and I hate it. It’s packed full of all my craft and sewing stuff, important papers, books, supplies, storage, etc. It’s our everything room and I want to make it organized. I think this will be a great rainy day project since I will not need to be outside or have the windows open. So I’m praying for nice weather because I don’t want to work on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment