Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Perfect Fit

Pants are my least favorite thing to buy because let's face it... I have a big butt. A big butt and a small waist so what fits my butt usually doesn't fit my waist and the pants that would probably fit my waist I can get over my butt. So if you didn't catch that, I don't like shopping for pants.

About 5 years ago I found the perfect pair of pants. Seriously. They were long, fit my waist and even made my butt look good.They are the jeans I like to think reeled Jon in and got him to fall in love with me (or at least my butt) Anyways I wore those jeans until they fell apart. Yup. Check them out. I can't throw them away because I love them so much but they are full of holes.


Well when I tore my first hole in those jeans I figured it would be a good idea to get another pair. I went to the store and they didn't have them! So I went online and they were discontinued there too! I was SO sad! I gave them up for loss and went back to wearing other jeans that were not perfect (by this point Jon had already married me so he was already locked in forever. hahaha!)

Well I was shopping last night and I walked past a rack of jeans that looked similar to the ones I had. I was even at the same store. So I looked at them, saw that the name was the name of the ones that I had, found my size and decided to try them on. I wanted to see if they brought them back or if they just made a different line and called them the same name.

They fit perfect! a little expensive but totally worth it!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Oh I love this post! Hahaha! I totally remember when you bought those pants 5 years ago! I wasn't with you of course but I remember you came up and kept talking about your pants and how your finally found ones that were long enough and fit your butt! LOL! You're too cute :)

    ReplyDelete