Friday, May 6, 2011

Leashes

My sister-in-law has a lot of babies, seriously. So because she has so many, she has a ton of toys/bottles to keep track of. (I'm sure you know how much babies love to throw their toys on the floor) She asked me to help make her life a little easier and make some sort of leash she can put around a toy or bottle so that when her kids throw them, they don't go very far.

I found some ribbon and Velcro to make the leashes out of.


I made a few different sizes cause I didn't know exactly what she wanted. And hopefully once they have been tested I can make improvements for the next time I make them.


Here's what I came up with. They all have two loops. One side is big enough for a stuff animal or bottle and the other is slightly smaller to fit around a stroller or highchair.


I also found some small belt loops that create a wider range of loop sizes.


No comments:

Post a Comment