Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cheese Ball

My cheese ball recipe came from one of my sister-in-laws and I don’t know where she got it from but it’s a really good cheese ball so I thought I would share it with you.
I am making it tonight to bring to Lauren’s Baby shower. Even though I didn't make it a head of time, this is a great recipe because not only is it really easy to make but it is something you can make a head of time.
Ingredients

Worcestershire  Sauce
Garlic Powder
Lawery’s Seasoning
Cream Cheese
Cheddar Cheese
Chopped Onion
Chopper Green Pepper
Corned beef (I use a small package of Carl Buddig Corn Beef)

Mush all the ingredients together and shape into a ball. Sprinkle the edges with cheese or Almonds.(I chose cheese this time) Serve with Club crackers.

Super easy isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment