Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Chicago Nails

I don’t get my nails done often but when I do I go to Chicago Nails in Sunray Shopping Center. My mom took me there for the first time when I was in high school and since then I have been going back there whenever I want to get my nails done. The ladies there do a great job and they are pretty reasonably priced, only about $20 for a full pedicure. If I go to my hair salon it is $30 just for a quick pedicure and not the full treatment. So I think this is a way better deal.

Now I will have to warn you that not all the ladies working there speak English well and they will probably start talking to their co-workers and you won’t understand them but if you don’t mind that, than this is the place to go.

Anjelah Johnson describes this place perfectly.


I usually only get a pedicure when I go because I am horrible about letting figure nail polish stay on my figure nails and so I can’t justify spending $20 on something that’s only going to last me a few days. Plus the pedicures there are great.

They start off by sitting you in a massaging chair. They give you the remote for the chair so you can pick your settings. Then they soak your feet in warm bubbly water. Once your feet are somewhat wet they scrub them down and get rid of your calluses. Then comes the massage. They massage your feet and your legs up to your knees, rubbing lotion in – which, by the way is awesome, it somehow makes my skin softer than any lotion I own. Once your muscles are all relaxed they clip and file your nails and paint them any color you would like. Voila! I now have beautiful feet that I am ready to show off at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment