Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oreo Truffles

This recipe is very popular and I know many people already know it but I just ate like half the batch I made so I figured since they were so good they are worth writing about.

All you need is a package of Oreo Cookies, Cream cheese and Almond Bark. If you want you can add flavors to make different kinds of truffles but I just use Cool Mint Oreos because those are my favorite.


Smash up the oreo cookies. I put my oreos in a bag and use a hammer to smash them up because I think it's more fun but you could also use a blender. Add the cream cheese and mush together until they create a brown paste.


Form "paste" into bite size balls. I put mine on a cookie sheet so I can stick them in the freezer because I think it's easier to dip them when they are hard.


Melt Almond bark. I like to use a double boiler for this because I'm really good at burning everything I make.


Now dip the balls into the almond bark. I use 2 spoons to roll them around to get them covered.


Let the almond bark harden. And Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment