Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lauren's Baby Blanket

I really like making blankets so I use any excuse I can find to make a blanket. As I mentioned before Micah and Lauren are having a baby soon and I am going to their baby shower on Thursday. So with that said I decided to make them a baby blanket.

Since they don't know what they are having yet I choose colors that would work for both a boy or girl. My husband did a great job helping me pick out the fabric. He chose the circle fabric.


I only had a few hours to spend making this blanket so I made it into a simple block pattern. I used the same steps I used to make Tina's blanket. I cut the fabric into strips, sewed them together, cut it into strips again and sewed those together.


For the backing I found this really soft fabric.


Sewed that on and the blanket is done!

1 comment:

  1. that's the coolest blanket Katie! You totally rock! We are so blessed and thankful for your wonderful gift! Way to go JB on the pattern selections!

    ReplyDelete