Friday, December 31, 2010

Baby Showers

In a few short weeks there will be two new little people in this world and I am so lucky to be apart of their lives. Some good friends of ours and my cousin are both having babies soon. So what better way to help welcome them into this world and save the parents some money but to have baby showers! Both showers are happening this upcoming week and I am super excited because I love babies and all the little things that they need.

Laura and I went shopping last week to buy presents for them. We went a little crazy because everything we saw we fell in love with and thought it was super cute.

Micah and Lauren have decided to be surprised about what they are having so I found some great gender neutral outfits. All of course on clearance because I don't believe in paying full price for something they will outgrow in a few months.


Tina is having a little girl. She has painted her baby room pink and brown so Laura and I found all sorts of super cute pink and brown outfits.


And of course these were all on clearance too. One observation we did notice is that Babies R Us does NOT have good clearance stuff, they have a lot of selections but no good sales. Target is the way to go if you are looking for cheap baby stuff. Even the diapers we found were $5 cheaper at Target. So I highly recommend shopping at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment