Monday, December 27, 2010

Earrings

Jon bought me these cute pair of earrings when we were dating and I absolutely love them. They are diamonds in the shape of little flowers. Simple but still fun.

Well I've had horrible luck with them... I wore them on our wedding day and the next day when we were getting on the plane I couldn't find them and I've never been able to find them since. I was so sad but than Jon surprised me by buying me another pair of the same earrings. Isn't that sweet? He spoils me rotten.

Well tonight I had a little scare... Jon comes up to me and starts looking at my ears, I immediately go for the earrings and find that I am missing one! Thankfully Jon had stepped on it in the bathroom and that's how he knew to look at my ears, but still, it could have been lost forever again!

So I just wanted to document these earrings just in case I loose them... again. :-)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you didnt lose it! I like those earrings on you!

    ReplyDelete