Friday, December 24, 2010

Ginger Snaps

I would have to say that my all time favorite cookie is Ginger Snaps. Ginger Snaps are also my dad's favorite cookie. So for Christmas this year, and since I didn't know what else to get dad, I decided to bake him a batch of Ginger Snaps.

The best recipe I have found so far for Ginger Snaps comes from my mom's Better Homes cook book. Now this book is really old as I inherited it from my mom and she probably got it 30 years ago but i do know they have newer versions of this book - I just don't know if the recipes are the same.


I roll my cookies in sugar to add a little extra sweetness

Bake for 14 min and they are done!

Jon found me these great storage containers at Menard's and since I know my dad doesn't have storage containers like this I figured that he might like to have them.


I filled them with homemade granola, the Ginger Snaps and some candies. And Dad's Christmas present is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment