Monday, June 20, 2011

Birthday Week - Day 2

Today is day two of my birthday week and I had to go to work. But after work Jon and I had fun!

The plan for tonight was to go shopping (for me) and then head to Bennigan's for unlimited chicken fingers.
While driving there we saw this guy... he has a tire around his waste.


Jon was a really good sport while shopping. We went to JoAnn Fabrics where he helped me pick out fabric for some baby blankets I'm going to make. And he took me shopping for cloths, where he sat and gave his opinion on all the outfits I tried on. I was very proud him - he was actually fun to shop with and that's not normal.

He also gave me my second birthday present which was TWO Cast Iron Pots! Apparently there was a great deal on them and he couldn't pass it up so he got two instead of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment