Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Birthday Week - Day 3

This morning as I was standing looking out the window eating my breakfast, I noticed that the lawn was cut funny. Jon said he was going to mow last night but there was just a squiggly line cut through our yard. So I went and opened the back door to check it out and realized that the line was probably on purpose because it was in the shape of a big heart! How cute is that?! Jon is definitely going all out with this birthday week stuff.


When I got home from work, Jon had a flowering plant and a Caribou Smoothie ready for me.


After work Jon took me to the Red Stag Supper Club. They have a Tuesday night date night special, where they have two meals, dessert and a bottle of wine for $32. It's a pretty good deal and Jon doesn't drink at all so I get the whole bottle to myself... which makes the night that much better. Also the dessert for tonight was a chocolate coffee cake and be both don't like chocolate or coffee so they were nice enough to substitute it for peach cobbler which was delicious!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, the heart in the grass is the cutest thing ever!!! That's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete