Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day #2

Our second Father's Day was spent with my family. We woke up early and met my Dad, Brother, Sister-in-law, her Mom and Nephews and headed down to Harmony Valley Farm. Today was Strawberry Day at the farm! They had a potluck, tour and strawberry picking! It was a long drive down to the farm but we had a ton of fun and ate strawberries till we were bursting!

Getting ready for the tractor tour ride


My Dad and I


I think I ate more strawberries than I actually took home


My dad's face is priceless


Jon picking strawberries


Jon having his first experience of eating a freshly picked strawberry. He described is as "super delicious" and "the best he's ever had"


Strawberry juice face!


All the strawberries we took home

No comments:

Post a Comment