Sunday, June 26, 2011

Birthday Week - Day 7

Jon really enjoys finding great deals and he found a good deal on a hotel in downtown Minneapolis. For $69 we got $20 at the hotel restaurant, an upgraded suit, free parking, and free breakfast. So for birthday week day 7 we stayed the night there.

We let loose a little and had some fun jumping around.



We invited some good friends to come over and hang out with us. And we ended spending the night playing board games. It was so much fun!


They introduced us Blokus. Which I think might be my new favorite game.


The scores for the night were as follows:
Me: Won Blokus
Jon: Won Settlers of Catan (he finally beat me for the first time in about a year, it was a big moment for him)
The Girls: Won Partini
The Guys: Won Cranium WOW

My final birthday present was a big one and very sparkly. Jon is VERY good at getting me jewelry. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment