Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Birthday Week – Day 4

Today is my actual birthday! This morning I woke up and found that Jon had cleaned the house after I went to bed! And he left a really sweet card out for me. Then when I got in the car to go to work he had another note for me and got the ipod all ready to play a song he picked out for me to listen to. It was a great start to the day!

Normally on my brithday Jon drives me to work but this year it just wasn't going to work out so instead he sent me flowers at work! I didn't get them till the last half hour I was there but I can't wait to enjoy them all day tomorrow and Friday!
For my birthday dinner, Jon took me to Forepaugh’s Restaurant. This restaurant is located in an old Victorian house near downtown St Paul. I LOVE Victorian houses,  so I think that this restaurant is pretty much the coolest thing ever.
For the starter we got Poutine
 


Jon got Nate's City Slicker BBQ Beef


I got the Pan-Seared Walleye


This is the biggest wine glass I've ever used


Two Desserts! One was on the house and chocolate... I didn't touch that one.

After dinner we went to DQ because for my birthday they gave me a Buy One Get One Blizzard coupon for today only. Plus I like to have DQ a least once a week and I hadn’t had it this week yet.

Me and my tropical blizzard. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment