Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Bittersweet Evening

Yesterday some good friends of ours got married! We are so happy for them! It was a gorgeous day which made the outdoor wedding perfect. They got married at Camrose Hill Farm. It is a beautiful venue. There was plenty of room to have the wedding outside on the lawn and then they also have a reception area there too.


Getting to go to the wedding was the "sweet" part of the evening. The "bitter" part came when I realized I lost an earring. It's not just any earring. It was an earring I inherited from my mom. I even remember going with my dad to the jewelery store to help him pick them out. Now I have plenty of other things from my mom that mean a lot to me but what makes it sad is that I know I will never to get more. I can only loose those sentimental things so I want to hold on to all the ones I have for as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment