Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday

Jon and I had a pleasent day today so I thought I would blog about it.

Late in the afternoon we had an awesome meal at Joe's Garage in downtown Minneapolis. We were able to sit outside, enjoy the beautiful weather and people watch.

We got Bruschetta to start


Jon got a Turkey Bruschetta Burger


I got Buffalo Chicken salad


Yum!

Once our bellies were full we walked through Loring park and came across a water fountain that Jon fell in love with. I think it looks like a dead dandelion - in a cool way.



Then we headed to a hotel that Jon's whole family was staying at. Since we had just eaten they left us in charge of watching all the kids while they went and ate. Not sure if that was a good idea but we survived.

How many babies can you count? (PS I'm also holding one while I took this picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment