Monday, July 25, 2011

Chrissy's Birthday Fun Part 2

I, of all people, know that it's way more fun to have more than one birthday celebration. Saturday Night, I got the chance to go out with Chrissy again for her birthday.

This time we headed over to Uptown and started the evening off in the Wild West at Cowboy Slims. This fun relaxed atmosphere got everyone ready for the night. Their food portions are huge and they play a lot of country music, just my type of place. And purely by chance, I sat a spot at a table where this was carved into the table.


Perfect right? (If you can't read it, it says "I love Jon")

I took my leave once we were done at Cowboy Slims but the rest of the crew headed to Stella's Fish Cafe for drinks and to find Chrissy a guy. (Chrissy, by the way, is a smart beautiful single woman and wants a man, so if you are a smart single man you should call her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment