Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter

Yes, I'm that big of a nerd...

I went and saw the final Harry Potter movie last night at midnight. It was pretty great. The Mall of America was doing a Harry Potter movie marathon so I was able to see the previous movie before that and then I got priority seating for the next movie. We sat in the VIP theatre, which is 21+ and I've decided that's the way to see a movie. They have servers and stuff who will serve you food and drinks. The chairs are big and comfy and there are small tables between each seat (not good if you are on a date and want to cuddle but great if you are just there to eat junk food and watch a movie)

I highly recommend going to see this movie but I also say that you should read the books first. I feel that if you just see the movies there are so many small things that you will miss out on and things you don't understand. Not only that but it's good to read and everyone should read. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment