Friday, July 1, 2011

Transformers

At 12am this morning Jon had his first layoff, not permanently, just for a few days because the politicians are stupid and can't make up their minds.

Which means he gets today off! So in "celebration" of his random day off, we went to see the midnight showing of Transformers. It was a little late, considering I still had to work today, but we met some friends and it was fun.


I thought that this movie was way better than the second but not as good at the first. They did a better job in this movie with separating the Autobots and the Decepticons. During fight scenes in the second movie, I would get confused as to who was who cause most of the Decepticons had colors too. Plus in the second one Megatron seemed like a wuss which didn't fit into his character from the first movie. I could go on about this but I wont... So overall I recommend seeing the 3rd Transformers movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment