Monday, July 25, 2011

Little Black Dresses

Holly is getting married!

We are so excited for her! I am also so excited that I get to be apart of the wedding party. Sunday afternoon we went out shopping for bridesmaid dresses. It was a lot of fun.

Holly was very flexible when it came to us finding dresses. Since the wedding is in October we had to buy them off the rack. The trick was to find a dress that had all of our sizes. We found a short light-weight dress that works and we all feel comfortable in, so we went with that. When I showed Jon, he said I looked like some kind of Egyptian warrior but I'm going to ignore that comment and I think it's going to look nice.


We also found shoes to go with the dress too! These cute little heels match the dress by having a little bit of bling with the rest of the shoe being black.

No comments:

Post a Comment