Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jon's Favorite Potatoes

Whether it's fried, hashed, mashed or baked, I think we each have a different way we like to eat our potatoes. I have finally found Jon's favorite way he likes his potatoes and I thought I would share it with you.

I start off with a handful of red potatoes. Wash them and diced them. I like to make mine into bite size pieces but you can really do whatever you'd like.


PS isn't this the smallest potato you've ever seen?


Boil the potatoes for about 20min to soften them up. Then mix them with a little bit of Olive Oil and spices.
Today I did Italian type spices so I added: Thyme, Oregano, Parsley, Basil, Rosemary, Garlic Power, Red Pepper flakes, salt and pepper. I add about a dash of each - more or less depending on the amount of potatoes.


Mix the spices with the potatoes then spread the potatoes out on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 400 until potatoes turn somewhat crispy (usually about 30min). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment