Friday, July 8, 2011

"How to Match" Chart

When I started dating Jon, he didn't own a button up shirt (not even a polo), T-shirts and shorts is all he wore. Since then I have gotten him button up shirts/Polo's/etc and have been slowing teaching him how to look nice.

Well last February he got a new job where he has to dress up for work daily and occasionally wear a suit & tie. This job has greatly increased his clothing options. I want to be able to help him pick out what he should wear but I leave before he gets up so I can't help him. Instead I borrowed a great idea I learned from a friend, modified it to fit our needs and came up with Charts! I'm updating them today cause I bought Jon more cloths for his birthday and he admitted that he's avoided wearing them cause they are not on the charts yet.


I made two charts. The first chart matches pants with shirts. One row has all of the colors of Jon's pants. The other has most of his shirt colors. The second chart shows which ties go with which shirts. I just used colored pencils and tried to match the colors as best I could. As long as Jon can read it, then it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment